Web Earth Online Forum Index Web Earth Online
User discussion and support forum for Web Earth Online, Home Page

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile Log inLog in 

Baby Bird in my mailbox

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Web Earth Online Forum Index -> Critter Cam and Animal News
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Should my dad had took them out? (My vote is no.)
No.
91%
 91%  [ 11 ]
I don't know.
8%
 8%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 12

Akki

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 7:23 pm    Post subject: Baby Bird in my mailbox Reply with quote

Not sure if I should put it on discussion, but oh well. There was BABY BLUEBIRDS IN MY MAILBOX! And, my dad took them out. I said "No! Don't take them out. They're still under care!!" But guess what, he took them out anyways. I was like"Aww..." cuase they were cute, but still...a mailbox. A mailbox. A mailbox for a nest. That's really....cute. So, after my dad took them out he told us to hold them. (me and my little sister) I could hear their heart pumping fast. I said "Aww, they're scared. See i told you you shuldn't have gotten them out!" then after I said that, he showed me a rotten egg. I was...like really really sad. Inside my head I said "Poor thing..." Then he put it back in the nest. And guess what, their were five. I think including the rottened one. So i set them down and they started jumping everywhere around the yard. the street, the grass, onto my fountain, it was....weird. So I catch them very carfully, and put one by one in the nest, then my dad took one and said "Want to see how it flies?" and I said "No." Then he threw it in the air anyways and I was like "DON'T DO THAT!!!!!! THEY'RE NOT TAHT MATURED YET!!" So I ran and picked it up, and the poor thing, oh the poor thing.....it was shivering. So I pet it carefully and held it up to my dad and said "SAY SORRY." So he said "Sorry!" and petted it's face down until the beath was wide open on my palm and it was shivering more. Then I helped it and closed it mouth and said, "Say sorry without petting it!!" But he just said the sorry again. It didn't sound polite so i said sorry myself. Then I petted it for it to stay calm.then I let it in the nest, but it couldn't go it tucked it's head in my hand and I put it closer to the nest. On the 3rd try, it went in. So then i said bye, and went in and washed my hands. Then went to the computer and went to webearthonline's fourm, and typed this. I just wished my dad didn't take them out though. :/
Lady

Location: In chocolate chip cookie land, crying tears of joy as my favorite cookies fall into my hands. c:

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 6:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ur dad is kinda like my dad only on the part where he does what you say o.o I love baby birds. I guess ur dad barely knows about an animals heart XD

If you dislike something.. eat it. ~My idiotic brain
Is Blade (ID: 44687) Ingame.
Akki

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lady wrote:
ur dad is kinda like my dad only on the part where he does what you say o.o I love baby birds. I guess ur dad barely knows about an animals heart XD
Seriously! D: Oh.....I just figured he's doing to same today :/ My sister screamed like crazy when he said that -.-
webearthonline

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The biggest risk is that they fledge prematurely.
If they do, you can never get them back in the nest and they spend their time out of the nest, on the ground where they get killed because they can't fly yet.
Akki

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

webearthonline wrote:
The biggest risk is that they fledge prematurely.
If they do, you can never get them back in the nest and they spend their time out of the nest, on the ground where they get killed because they can't fly yet.

That's why i said don't take them out of the nest 3: Poor birdies.
SoftFeather

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i just wanna slap ur dad right now -.-
BIG FAT IDIOT TRYING TO KILL THE BIRDS wasn't the mom mad at him?
SHE SHOULD HAVE CHASED HUIM AND STARTED BECKING HIS HEAD!!! Laughing trying to kill birds -.- what a big fat idioitic miserble ecuse for a human -.-
Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shocked Shocked (Sorta scared from SoftFeathe'rs comment...SoftFeather doesn't sound Soft right now...) That was wrong with what your dad did, but don't kill him for it! Please, because then you'd have to clean up the mess... Laughing It was still bad, I've had birdies before but this has never happened. My dad knows how to care for them and doesn't hurt them, he does whatevers best for them.
-I'm a Cardinal right now, so I'm obsorbed in the color Red...
(Thinks about a Chicken Burger...... Mr. Green.)
Quagga

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SoftFeather wrote:
SHE SHOULD HAVE CHASED HUIM AND STARTED BECKING HIS HEAD!!! Laughing trying to kill birds -.- what a big fat idioitic miserble ecuse for a human -.-

Don't insult someone you don't know. And besides, that's a horrible thing to say about anyone, no matter what they've done. I don't care what you think, it's very rude and a horrible thing to say. There really shouldn't be an excuse for this.
Personally - no clue whom else agrees or disagrees - just keep it to yourself, if anything. You don't know anything about him except from Akki's point of view, so.
BlackRose

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would be practically SCREAMING at my dad if he found a bird nest and started taking the chicks out. Laughing He would actually listen to me though, because he knows how much I know about and LOVE animals! Razz
Akki

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SoftFeather wrote:

Yeah, he is fat a little. But that was kind of mean.. Neutral
Akki

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh yes, he didn't try to kill the birds though. Good thing he was gloves. <.< Wait did I mention that?

Oh yeah, my dad got mad at you Softfeather, sorry. D: But he forgot about it, he doesn't remeber that good. I don't either. And my mom and I, tried to stop him, but my little sister was just luaghing her head off when the baby bird pooped on his hand...
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Web Earth Online Forum Index -> Critter Cam and Animal News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: