Web Earth Online Forum Index Web Earth Online
User discussion and support forum for Web Earth Online, Home Page

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile Log inLog in 

elk questions

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Web Earth Online Forum Index -> Game Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 12:59 pm    Post subject: elk questions Reply with quote

I thought only alpha bulls can mate. I'm the alpha for the herd but when fall came some of the cows were still bred by other bulls. No, I did not lose the alpha status at any time during the rut. Question #2: is there a limit to how many offspring I can produce at one time as a male elk? My elk bred five cows but only 3 gave birth. The others seemed to simply stop being pregnant.

Oh, and am I the only one who thinks an african WEO would absolutely rock? :p
webearthonline

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is a possibility that the game added a couple of already pregnant ones to help balance the eco system.

There is no limit to how many a bull Elk can breed with, aside from just being able to find them all and successfully breed.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Web Earth Online Forum Index -> Game Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: