Web Earth Online Forum Index Web Earth Online
User discussion and support forum for Web Earth Online, Home Page

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile Log inLog in 

Pets :)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Web Earth Online Forum Index -> Critter Cam and Animal News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SouthernStar

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How do you feed them?

Location: Right behind you and your in my way! Could you please move? Move please! MOVE MOVE MOOOOVE!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 2:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

do you mean how can we afford to feed them all?

I LOVE TWILIGHT!!!!

Niamh, my Fursona!
Mook

Location: Walking through a random store hitting strangers on the head with an empty plastic water bottle,fun!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 5:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alexander wrote:
Find out how he gets loose and if anything you might have to restrict him in the house. It's dangerous to have a dog go free as anything can go wrong to the poor guy or he might do something (not intentionally, as he seems like a nice dog)

By the way, I've heard it's best to get a dog fixed if you don't plan on them breeding ever again. I think that was from the Dog Whisperer..? Or Dog Town, whichever works.

Maybe, if you can, provide him with walks or let him go outside with a leash that can be wrapped around something (Like a pole). If anything he'll at least be outside, and maybe that's what he wants? One time we let my dog outside all the time, but we got complaints from neighbors that he was always barking throughout the whole day.. so I would take not on that. :3

Hope this helps!

hmm...he mostly stays in the house with my family and me.But when he goes get loose its usually because he sneaks out the door when someone comes or goes.
My mother won't let him get fixed,she says he will become "Fat and Lazy",which makes no sense to me...he gets plenty of exercise.We take him for a walk 2 times a day,he's mostly on his leash,he comes to his name so we take him to the local park but he always stays with us.

hope this helps
Mook

<-- Click Da Llama!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Døøm Dragøn

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 11:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mook wrote:
Alexander wrote:
Find out how he gets loose and if anything you might have to restrict him in the house. It's dangerous to have a dog go free as anything can go wrong to the poor guy or he might do something (not intentionally, as he seems like a nice dog)

By the way, I've heard it's best to get a dog fixed if you don't plan on them breeding ever again. I think that was from the Dog Whisperer..? Or Dog Town, whichever works.

Maybe, if you can, provide him with walks or let him go outside with a leash that can be wrapped around something (Like a pole). If anything he'll at least be outside, and maybe that's what he wants? One time we let my dog outside all the time, but we got complaints from neighbors that he was always barking throughout the whole day.. so I would take not on that. :3

Hope this helps!

My mother won't let him get fixed,she says he will become "Fat and Lazy",which makes no sense to me...

Fat and lazy, huh? Sure, fixed dogs, at least males tend to be a bit less active but in my experiance don't change how they love their owners and how they play. Some dogs just need time to recover their dignity or some need none at all, thus stay as active as they once were.
Alexander

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 12:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Døøm Dragøn wrote:
Mook wrote:
Alexander wrote:

Hope this helps!

My mother won't let him get fixed,she says he will become "Fat and Lazy",which makes no sense to me...

Fat and lazy, huh? Sure, fixed dogs, at least males tend to be a bit less active but in my experiance don't change how they love their owners and how they play. Some dogs just need time to recover their dignity or some need none at all, thus stay as active as they once were.

Male dogs can get really aggressive if they don't mate.
Lady

Location: In chocolate chip cookie land, crying tears of joy as my favorite cookies fall into my hands. c:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have:
5 goats
7 mini goats (They had 2 new ones this year. <3)
Some chickens.. the numbers decreased so much, I think I can count the amount there is now.
2 mini horses (One died </3)
2 donkeys (3 died here.)
1 dog (Gave one to the shelter. She was a pain.. and the one who decreased the chicken population. -.-)
3 cats (2 are at my other house.)
My fav animals on the farm is the new baby goat, my dog, my cat, and one of our donkeys who is really friendly. The new baby goat has tons of energy, and very friendly. The other one, however, is unfriendly. Our dog protects our animals really well, and makes sure we don't lose the baby goats. The cat is friendly, and I don't recall him ever causing trouble to anyone in his life.. besides puking everywhere. But he doesn't do that much anymore. x) Our donkey is the friendliest one we ever had. The only one that let's us pet her.
Why did I write that much?

If you dislike something.. eat it. ~My idiotic brain
Is Blade (ID: 44687) Ingame.
Døøm Dragøn

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alexander wrote:
Døøm Dragøn wrote:
Mook wrote:
Alexander wrote:

Hope this helps!

Male dogs can get really aggressive if they don't mate.

As does any male really. *snickers* So neutering your dog would be the best thing to do so when they do mate a bunch of bouncy pups don't follow. I'm not saying neutering prevents a dog from mating.
Lexiestarz :D

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alrai wrote:
I've got two cat's and a dog. http://laranga.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d35dkah

..Cats are nice, because when it's cold out and your asleep, they lay on your face and keep you warm.

Also, I eagerly await Luna's post on this thread.. xD

Im pretty sure Luna wont be on for a bit D:

I HAVE A CAT! His name is Petie and hes an orange tabby.
Mook

Location: Walking through a random store hitting strangers on the head with an empty plastic water bottle,fun!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 1:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok thanks for the help guys ^^ sadly i mother still won't let us get him fixed -_-
thanks anyway though

<-- Click Da Llama!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Lexiestarz :D

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just to let you know, if you dont get them fixed, ( He cat ) they will spray around the house. ( I ish learned teh hard way ;___; )
Zelda0909

Location: Sitting in a tree thinking of something clever to say.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

my dog was abused as a puppy we got him from the pound. he bit my principle X3.

WhiteFang

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 12:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does anyone have triops? I have the kit and everything, but the last time I hatched them there where no triops, just shrimp. We think it was dud eggs, so we got free eggs from the company.
But anyway, my question was can you use de-ironised water? I know you can use distilled (I think) but I'm not sure about de-ironised; I think I read somewhere that you can use it.
Kirai

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry ive never had triops D: They always kinda freaked my out xD
My gerbils have been trying to escape recently. They climb up on the metal of their water bottle, and try to push the top up, etc. I woke up at one in the morning, because the skinny black and white one is the climber, and she was making all this sound. the black one has gotten over weight, .-. probably 'cause her sister steals the wheel owo and so, she just watches her ninja sister climb.
LunaWolf

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good and bad.
Bad: My rats died, and I think one of the chickens might possibly die soon. :C
Good: I just got 5 new baby chicks, 3 new baby turkeys, and 2 adult hens.
Other: The pigeons just had 2 new babies. xD I daren't put this in 'good', because I've been trying to stop them. xD I was sick for a few days and couldn't take their eggs.
Alk

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lexiestarz Very Happy wrote:
Just to let you know, if you dont get them fixed, ( He cat ) they will spray around the house. ( I ish learned teh hard way ;___; )

I had a cat that'd been fixed since he was a kitten, and he still marked his territory around the house. Confused
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Web Earth Online Forum Index -> Critter Cam and Animal News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

Jump to: