Web Earth Online Forum Index Web Earth Online
User discussion and support forum for Web Earth Online, Home Page

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile Log inLog in 

Fox Survival game
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Web Earth Online Forum Index -> Off topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SilentEcho

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:47 am    Post subject: Fox Survival game Reply with quote

This game is somewhat hard though

http://www.brunswick.k12.me.us/lon/lonlinks/grade3/Images/mastersurvivalzone.swf

It's a flash game (i think) where you have to survive as a fox.. i keep on dying.

ME ANS SUMMERBREEZE CANT STOP FUCKING I DON"T THINK THIS IS HEALTHY BUT WE ARE TOO HOT TO STOPS\
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Døøm Dragøn

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ooo I like! It's so hard to find decent games like WEO.
Ragdoll07

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think THIS is EXACTLY what a new version of WEO should be like!
GReat game =3

Please Click!<3
Starley

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i played that game before o.o i like it and i agree ceder WEO can look something like this cool game

I am...Victorious!
Flower fox in game
SilentEcho

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I completely agree, maybe you should tell the "a new hope for WEO 3D" people about it

ME ANS SUMMERBREEZE CANT STOP FUCKING I DON"T THINK THIS IS HEALTHY BUT WE ARE TOO HOT TO STOPS\
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Sino

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The food and water levels go down way to fast, theres not even enough food. Predators are absolutely everywhere, not to mention I always spawn right in the middle of a group of predators. It is way to easy to die and the sound the pheasants make when you eat them are HIGHLY annoying.

The only good thing about this game is the graphics.

If this was WEO3D I would /never/ play it. >.>

EDIT: PLUS every time you get eaten by a predator, you spawn in the EXACT SAME SPOT and the predator just eats you again and again and again and you have no more lives. Aughhh. -_-

EDIT2: I just noticed the hunger bar BARELY goes up, and compared to how little food there is and how fast it goes down, jebus, this game is pissing me off. I apologize for all the negativity but the controls also suck, lets say I was moving diagonally, which needs me to press two keys, and I let go of one key to move in a straight line, well then the fox just stops and I have to press a key again to move. This can get incredibly annoying when running from a predator.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The point was just a survival game. It isn't that hard once you get it down. xD
Døøm Dragøn

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe if WEO 3-D had the graphics somewhat like this but was set up differently so it's not as hard and funnier to play.

P.S. The pheasants scared me...
coolgal

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yus, and the picking of what type of fox should be automatic, darn pheasants, i actually got to the desert where you eat mice... Lion were absolutely everwhere though... darn mice, making noise attracting dem lions
Døøm Dragøn

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I only can get to the 3rd level. Darn preditors tackle me. On the 1st level I doubt there would be that many bears in the same place. x_X
Ragdoll07

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sino wrote:
The food and water levels go down way to fast, theres not even enough food. Predators are absolutely everywhere, not to mention I always spawn right in the middle of a group of predators. It is way to easy to die and the sound the pheasants make when you eat them are HIGHLY annoying.

EDIT: PLUS every time you get eaten by a predator, you spawn in the EXACT SAME SPOT and the predator just eats you again and again and again and you have no more lives. Aughhh. -_-

EDIT2: I just noticed the hunger bar BARELY goes up, and compared to how little food there is and how fast it goes down, jebus, this game is pissing me off. I apologize for all the negativity but the controls also suck, lets say I was moving diagonally, which needs me to press two keys, and I let go of one key to move in a straight line, well then the fox just stops and I have to press a key again to move. This can get incredibly annoying when running from a predator.

I meant the graphics is exactly how WEO3D should be like Sino xD

Please Click!<3
Vargen Saphia

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This game can be found on SVT's website too, but in Swedish. The hunger and water bar goes down too quick, and it barely rises once you succes to eat. And foxes don't use to die if they don't get food for one day.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cedarheart/Aleu wrote:
Sino wrote:

I meant the graphics is exactly how WEO3D should be like Sino xD

Ah. But I still stay true to my word.

Location: Looking at you through my window... *Quickly ducks down as you look over your shoulder*

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's kind've boring.. o_o All you do is wonder around and eat rabbits

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

why to hard to move around.I agree with Sino.I would not play WEO if it was like that.
ranked #9 for player help
Yes my lil tiny pic is a CAMEL! I like camels! if one more person says it's a llama,I'm changing it!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Web Earth Online Forum Index -> Off topic All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: