Web Earth Online Forum Index Web Earth Online
User discussion and support forum for Web Earth Online, Home Page

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile Log inLog in 

How Chimpanzees Mourn Their Dead
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Web Earth Online Forum Index -> Critter Cam and Animal News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fireruby11

Location: Stareing at the picture compatision hopeing ill get a week of the advanced.

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actully rock, i read that the elephant is the only other 'animal' besides humens who cry!
--
SilentEcho

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

and turtles Cool
Raptor

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DøømDråg€n wrote:
Raptor wrote:
DøømDråg€n wrote:
It's no just chimps! Today, I had a science project and I have some crickets on display. My grandma did something stupid and poured two glasses of water into the cage to water the plants well I was freaking out she was gonna kill them. Well one cricket ended up dying and a few more lost a leg...and the few lucky crickets came and would not leave the dead cricket...the handy capped ones just hid in a corner though.

Hate to break it to you, but they were probably eating it. Insects don't have a very advanced nervous system. As it stands, they can't even feel pain, let alone have complex emotions and thoughts.

Nope, I thought they would, but they didn't and it's still in one piece. Not even a nibble, but believe whatever you want.

It's not a belief. It's scientific fact...And considered I'm raised crickets before, I find it hard to believe that the crickets didn't eat the dead one. Crickets don't hesitate to go cannibalistic, even when there's ample food.
Døøm Dragøn

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, science says they really can't feel any emotion just are little programed robots. Anyway I really never liked monkies of any kind.

EDIT: Typos will be the death of me...

Last edited by Døøm Dragøn on Sun May 09, 2010 10:24 am; edited 1 time in total
SilentEcho

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 1:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

neither
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Web Earth Online Forum Index -> Critter Cam and Animal News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: